Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Old songs revisited.

Hey, I added a new song to SoundCloud recently! It's an older song that I haven't played in years. Like years and years... I recorded it on a demo that I made specifically to bring with me to New Zealand. It was recorded in some guy's apartment.

It came up on shuffle on Itunes the other day and I was inspired to share it. I had to take some time to remember how to play it, but it's all come back now.

So have a listen! I recorded this like 8 years ago!




3 comments:

  1. This song is. awesome.

    I seriously hope that when I open my coffeehouse, stateside, you'll come play in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that I will be selling CDs in your coffee house and you will be coming to see me play at the local stadium! But I would totally do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nicole! Come check out my illustrations please!

    Flowerchild Post-Cards

    ReplyDelete