Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blog changes

Apparently Blogger decided that since I live in New Zealand I can have a '.co.nz' address instead of a '.com'

I never approved this! Oh well...

Since I'm on the topic, I thought I'd share that there is a plan to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress in an effort to combine both my blog and my music website into one amazing site.

I am getting help from a friend with this, and he's kinda been busy so who knows when it will happen, but he has been seriously helpful in getting me going in the right direction for my music. There's a lot that isn't instinctual for me, and he's helping me fill in the gaps. Thanks Jaya!

When the move is underway I'll be sure to let you know and make it easy for you to find me. This plan is still in the early stages.

Hey, look! A link to my website as it is now.

www.nicoleandrewsmusic.com 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the props Nicole! Anyone reading this can check out some designs I created for Nicole here:
    http://portfolio.jayagibson.com/portfolio/nicole-andrews-–-mermaid-tracks-–%C2%A0logo-album-cover-poster/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the music website and move to Wordpress! Let me know how it goes ... I've considered doing this myself but know nothing about the logistics. Can you take all your previous posts? Can you take your followers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question! I'll have to ask. I'm pretty much being led. I know very little.

      Delete