Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas in the sun

The tree
{Fake tree for our New Zealand summer Xmas}
Since New Zealand is in the southern hemisphere, that means we have opposite seasons to the northern hemisphere. Which means that Christmas falls smack in the middle of summer.

I got sun burned.

I drank wine.

I played with kitties.

I had fireworks.

We lit a fire.

Pavlova.

Citronella candles.

Merry Christmas!

Nice Xmas day
{Mike relaxing}

Built a fire
{Bye bye wrapping paper}

Ate pavlova
{Pavolva: it's awesome}

Cat stole my seat
{Cat stole my bean bag}

Cat stole my seat
{Comfy?}

Cat stole my seat
{Brown cat's blog}

The meal
{Food!}

Looks innocent.
{Innocent looking}

Cats love gifts too.
{Kitties like presents too}

The cat unwraps his gift
{Black cat opening his present}

Watch out.
{Watch out!}

The cat's meal
{Black cat's present}

Apple pie
{My apple pie that burned a little because I forgot about it when playing piano}

That's all folks...


6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Niki! :)
    We miss you!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Denise! Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had an awesome Christmas! Can you send me some of your leftoever pie? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WISH I COULD'VE GOTTEN SUNBURNT ON CHRISTMAS! I REALLY REALLY DO. So lucky, you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should have been there! Lots of burning to go around!

    ReplyDelete